Some faces have too little detail and unusually large players | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Jan 4

Some faces have too little detail and unusually large players such as Shaquille O'Neal (who is rostered about the"All-Time Lakers" squad available in the demonstration ) don't own the same kind of mt nba 2k21 massive presence they do in actual life.

Thankfully, the more time I spent with the brand new shot-stick mechanic, the more NBA 2K21 started to separate itself. The new shot meter, which necessitates preparing shots rather than just time them, is used completely with the ideal analog stick. Not only did I find that this brand new shot meter vastly harder, in addition, it fixed a handful of other problems I've had with NBA 2K for years.

First of all, I never need to worry about accidentally throwing up a shot when I am trying to generate a dribble move. Pulling directly back on the analog stick and holding it there will result in a shot, while some flicks or alternative quicker motions will result in a dribbling move. The new shot meter opens up the right-stick for use completely for dribbling moves, which contains the ability to size-up or use escape dribbles. Everything feels a whole lot cleaner, and it is a nice change for a series where things were beginning to feel overly cluttered to control.

The shot-stick mechanic feels like a direct answer to problems with latency online. Even though the demo does not feature the capability to play online games, it's easy to find a future where most online players will use the aimed shot meter rather than Buy NBA 2K21 Mt the old timed meter (that is still accessible via the X or square button). Rather than attempting to figure how much latency there will be with each jump shooter, it ought to be a good deal more effective to pull back on the analog stick and aim the shot instead.