The lack of fresh interfaces, choices, and construct layout are my qualms | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Dec 21 '20

The lack of fresh interfaces, choices, and construct layout are my qualms. I do not care too much the way the game appears graphically. I want fresh menus, interfaces, build options, better gameplay... that nba 2k21 mt coins kinda thing. So many simple things could be inserted and taken away to impress me but nope.

They are not releasing any information about the other styles. If they're prepared, they would have teased them months before not 2 months prior to the matches release.What's the role of calling them outside after the games launch anyhow? Everyone's attention will be concentrated into enjoying the sport that they overpaid for and the expectation of the next gen 2k21. This is the only time to call them out.

Exactly, the one I created came with the badge divide of 1/27/21/8. I intend on using it as the 2 guard for 3's and ProAm. If you go up in wingspan it can get lockdown takeover. Add in flooring general/dimer and you're reay difficult to miss.

Yeah I played a few similar shooting builds to test badges a few. I just tried the elastic release once and cheap mt nba 2k21 got a similar thing. That game I was attempting the shot stick more. I'm awaiting 2kLab's badge testing. If shooting will demand high stats (through Mike Wang's tweet), then I'm wondering if they buffed the badges.Dunno if you played shooter in demo but for me personally every slightly early/late shot triggered elastic release. Not sure if it's a bug, or they buffed badge. Either way nice way to spend few extra badges.