We can design plays & hire OCs and DCs on psp 10 decades back | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Dec 16 '20

We can design plays & hire OCs and DCs on psp 10 decades back. Wtf happened ? Even the GBA Maddens had Madden Cards and Mini Camp. I really don't purchase anything before Madden 21 coins I see It in the match, but at least something was said. Hopefully it is true. Recall when neighborhood files was broken and they said a word for months? "We understand how important franchise is to our community" however you did absolutely nothing to improve this season. It's just lip service exactly like the NFL telling us they renewed their licenses arrangement with EA because they enjoyed their strategy going forward. Scripted response. 1 thing that is great together stating some thing is if nothing occurs their asses will get flamed by the community if nothing really happens. Doubt it. They will throw the community a bone and it'll be same shit different roster. If they say it they'll fix it then they probably will. Largest example could be BF2.

FixMaddenFranchise is nothing at all like what happened with BF2. Not even close. Financially, lawfully, geopolitically, Disney, just on a whole different level. Big fan revolt. EA panicks. Disney has involved. I mean they listen if it gets bad . That it is. NFL is not getting involved with this. There is no legal exposure for EA. NFL isn't concerned. Hell, the discontent was string prior to the renewed EA's exclusivity and it didn't prevent them from giving it back into EA. Well they have never made a public statement like this earlier. Whilst this is apparently a favorable indication, please temper anticipation and stick with any guns you are sticking to. Current-gen discs of Madden 21 are in or very nearly in the can. Devs will be working on crucial Day One Patch issues up until a week or two before launch date.Madden NFL 21 Sees Strong First Week Unit Sales up Nearly 20 Percent Year-Over-Year

Not surprising once you're the sole licensed football game in a quarantined year which has postponed this season. The fans are starved of their favorite sport. The season is not delayed it's still beginning punctually, next Thursday. Dont understand why you're downvoted, NFL preseason is terrible. I understand a few people today get up for it because they're desperate for soccer, but it's just so dull and doesnt tell you anything. I have seen groups go winless and win the superbowl, and other teams conquer preseason and have horrible decades. Let's not pretend like it's absolutely pointless while we have not experienced a negative record preseason team win the Superbowl in over ten years, and in the past 50 years only 1 team has gone winless in preseason and won the Superbowl (and only 3 in total have made the Superbowl).

Dont know why im downvoted either considering I actually work with the NFL broadcasting team and have the amounts at my own desk. There wasn't anything in your very first comment that hinted that you'd"inside" knowledge. I understand why you are being downvoted because some people literally do watch the preseason and you come off as smug. You are likely being downvoted by men and women who have watched preseason. Educated opinions don't actually work on reddit. I have discovered to buy Mut 21 coins stop commenting on things involving my field of work because some snarky teenager who does not have any idea what they are talking about will be upvoted by the hivemind who also does not have any clue what they're talking about.