Unlucky because now anybody can take with their hot cure | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Dec 4 '20

In its Courtside Report update, 2K says cover star Damian Lillard made some suggestions to NBA 2K21 Mt improve the game.

Seems like it's starting to roll out. Still a few hours where I'm at so would really like to hear some impressions thus much like does it run well? Played demo on PS4 but inquisitive about Stadia. Thank you . Hope the loading screens are easier today, along with the inconsistent latency as soon as your shooting and your wanting to get green in your shots.Runs well, but I purchased the Mamba Edition and did not receive any of those extras. I am highly P/O'd.

Unlucky because now anybody can take with their hot cure. Buddy of mine with his 6'6 PG Red/Green pie: not able to strike his broad open 3s, could hit his mid if he is really wide open but hard to hit semi contested mid.Today following the hot fix in park: 3/3 on the 3pt line, only one of them was a green (not able to green yesterday and he also took like 5 or 6 3pts in a row on 2v2), can hit contested mid like it's nothing

And there's no changes between yesterday and today when it comes to stats or badges, all are the same.Yeah. That's likely to be the issue. Assuming we get the MyPlayer builder (they just said demo never confirmed precisely what it was going to be) that is going to the first thing I will be anxious to check out.

They have 95s out the gate and it is fucking awful dude. And what good is content if the game plays like ass, which it really does. I pulled the 95 Bob Lanier and mt for sale 2k21 that shit isn't great at all.If that's your thing, and you enjoy electricity creep like this, then sure. I, however, can't mess with myteam BECAUSE they do things like drop 95s week one and galaxy opals by week 3.